Kango Corporation N. 2 in information (in 48 languages)


IBTM World - Barcelona
Ibtm is one of the leading global events for the meetings and events industry, held in the vibrant business and tourism destination of Barcelona. The event delivers three days of focused access to a dynamic business environment, thought provoking professional education and business networks for exhibitors, Hosted Buyers and trade visitors. The official independent ABC audit confirms that last IBTM achieved a total attendance of 8,100 visitors and Hosted Buyers, a record number, establishing the event as the largest gathering of the global meetings industry that is independently audited. Comments from exhibitors, Hosted Buyers and trade visitors confirmed that IBTM was a bumper year. Final show statistics show that the largest ever gathering of Hosted Buyers came from as far afield as Austrlalia, China, India, Thailand and the Americas. There was also an increase in visitors from all of the major markets over previous years including more visitors from Germany, France, Switzerland, France, UK, Italy and Spain where 2810 visitors attended an increase of 36.3%. Europe represented 89.2% of the total visitor attendance with the remaining 10.8% from the rest of the world. To exhibit or attend next EIBTM which go to +++++++ www.ibtmevents.com ++++++++